Standar rates include:

[vc_empty_space height=”20px”][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text]
  • All taxes
  • Welcome drink with organic fruits
  • Daily maid service and linen change every 3 days
  • Towels, pool towels, luxurious toiletries and fresh flowers.
[/vc_column_text][vc_empty_space height=”50px”][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column]

Payment Policy

[vc_empty_space height=”20px”][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text]For confirmation of bookings a deposit of 30% of the total ammount will be required. The rest 70% have to be paid off 30 days before your arrival or at your arrival, if a credit card is provided as a guarantee.
All Visa, Mastercard, China Diners and American Express cards are accepted.[/vc_column_text][vc_empty_space height=”50px”][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column]

Cancelation Policy

[vc_empty_space height=”20px”][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text]For all cancellations, the initial deposit equaling 30% is non-refundable.
Cancellations received 30 or less days prior to arrival incur 100% cost of the stay. In case of a Non-show, or early departure, the cost of the entire stay, as originally booked and confirmed, will be charged.[/vc_column_text][vc_empty_space height=”50px”][/vc_column][/vc_row]